Live reporting from one of the solutions sessions at Orange Business Live.
- Agility is key: Cloud solutions are fitted for adaptability and evolutivity
- Cloud allows economies of scale for large structure
- Service delivery is much easier
- Allows to focus on business, and not on IT delivery
- IT monitoring can be simplier
Identifying the best cloud strategy is not that simple. The CIO has to understand the cost structure, work IN business (and not WITH business), prepare a transition plan (so true).
How can companies get there?
The ‘3S’ advantage: speed, security and scalability.
The network is critical, whatever technology you have on both sides (server farms on one side, LAN on the other)
Orange Business Services uses technology from Cisco, EMC² and VMware.
What is a typical cloud customer journey? Here it goes:
- cloud readiness assessment
- specific assessment
- proof of concept
- architecture design
- service management
Découvrez d'autres articles sur ce thème...
- New business opportunities with M2M #live11
- Mobile phones are now computers #live11
- Former head of Internet at Orange Business Services preparing for a live blogging and LT day in Munich #live11
- Le kit du parfait blogueur pour la conférence Orange Business Live #live11
- More on Dr Thorniley #live11
- Daniel Thorniley now on stage
- Live report from #live11: Dr Daniel Thorniley
- Poken Face #live11
Cet article vous a plu ? Pourquoi ne pas le partager ?